DTES Small Arts Grant

Without the help of the DTES (Downtown Eastside) Small Arts Grant I would not have been able to afford the cost of presenting and framing my new series of collages. With their support I've been able to accomplish a huge amount of work this past Winter/Spring without worrying too much about the costs of art-making.

All those supported by this grant program (which runs through the Vancouver Foundation) this year are having a group show next month at the Interurban Gallery on Hastings St. Hope you can make it!


 With so few available government grants for emerging artists such as myself, it's truly a blessing to have the DTES Small Arts Grants program which supports the realization of the projects and goals of artists in the community.

Comments

Unknown said…
That’s just great!! I am glad that they helped you in organizing this event. Can you please post some photographs? Actually I am also going to organize an art event at the gallery space for rent NYC venue and I think I’ll get some ideas from your event.

Popular Posts