The Crawl 2012





What a fabulous and exhausting weekend! Thank you to all that came out, or were thinking of me during the past weekend of the Eastside Culture Crawl! I didn't count heads, but most of the weekend looked like the pictures above. The studio was packed! If there weren't people roasting marshmallows at the backyard fire pit, they were checking out my new artworks. Great conversations and encouraging feedback. And I got to hear about my work in Cantonese. :) It was inspiring to see all you come out and enjoy the talent and culture we have out here, despite the weather. Vancouver really does care about art! YAY!

Special thanks to my dad, Ewan who surrendered his studio for the weekend so I could show my work! And to my Greg who graciously dealt with my exhaustion and brought me warm food & drinks everyday. It felt like you never left my side. I owe you one. Both these lumberjacks also chopped all the firewood too. Don't think I would have been as cheery for everyone if it weren't for you guys. Love you both xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts