CRAFTS!

Just agreed to take on a volunteer position for the VSB as an after-school Programmer Intern. I'll be teaching little grades 1's and 2's crafts! I'm really excited about this! I'm looking forward to revisiting my favorite childhood pastime of making stuff! (Not that I don't do that already). Here is an amazing place for kids in Vancouver, "Collage Collage" on Kingsway and Fraser. I made my first visit this afternoon. I haven't seen a place like this since Imagination Market in the Downtown Eastside 20 years ago! There are cool books for kids and adults. Bits and bobs for sale, in shiney jars! And little tables around for craft days (your kids can attend workshops, or have their birthday party there!). And I love the artwork that was exhibited there too. Sarah Holtom had her beautiful oil paintings... http://collagecollage.ca/sarah-holtom-opening-march-10th/

Check them out before they take the show down this weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts