Dad's show + appearing in NYC

Master maker, Ewan McNeil at work in the studio!
 Excited to finally see one of my dad's exhibitions this year (I've some how managed to miss a majority of them while being away this summer). To get more info on the sculpture show, check out Gallery Georgia's facebook event page.
  

OPENING this Friday September 18, 2015 7:00 pm
Runs September 18 - 27, 2015
Open Saturday + Sunday, 11am - 5pm or by appointment
Contact: artrescue@shaw.ca // 604-254-9433

Razzle Dazzle (8), Wood and paper, 68" diameter, 2014.


And now some fun news about me, a friend who is now living in New York City with her boyfriend stumbled upon one of my collages! Visiting the flagship store Aritzia in their Flatiron location, Karen found my piece Late Afternoon on the VAG steps, among several other "young" Vancouver-based artists' work. Was great hearing that our work traveled to New York and is being seen there. And nicely installed too, I might add. Like the choice in lighting and having it resting on this shelf, shows off the texture nicely! Well done, whoever did that...


Until the Eastside Culture Crawl this November, the only 3 places one can check out my work, in person, are in Tartu, Estonia, or more locally at Elissa Cristall Gallery or the Vancouver Art Gallery's Art Rental & Sales Showroom.

Comments

Popular Posts