No Crawl this year! But come see me on Dec 1st...

Hi all!

As you may have realized while looking at the Eastside Culture Crawl catalogue this year, I am NOT on it. I've decided to take a break from that marvelous (and exhausting) event this year, to focus my energy towards preparing for my next solo exhibition!

Travellers @ Elissa Cristall Gallery - Opening Dec 1st! 6-8pm

Selfie Stick, 9 1/2 x 11 1/2 x 1/2, Collage on paper, 2016

Also check out my Instagram page (@jessieavm) to see more in-progress work, new stuff, old stuff and a lot of photos of people (and a certain cat) that inspire me. (In June, I bought my first smart phone ever, and it's proving to be an excellent tool for both reaching out to different communities, and wasting time.) :) Cheers! Happy Crawling this weekend guys.

Comments

Popular Posts