Back to Langara!

I have to say, I would not be where I am today without the education and experiences I received during my time at Langara College's Fine Arts program. I graduated in 2008 from their diploma program with a new found love of paper media, collage and drawing. So after receiving an email from the department head, asking if I would be part of their Alumni show this month, my answer was obvious. I have 3 figurative collages installed in the show, from the "Kingdom of Södermalm" series, which came about after visiting Stockholm for the first time last summer.

Participating Artists: Shawn Reynar, Mariko Paterson, David Robinson, Jessie McNeil, Ying-Yueh Chuang, Steve Hubert, Meg Hubert, Jeremy Hatch and Amy Huestis.

Opens on Wednesday, March 25th (TOMORROW) - opening remarks at 7pm. 

Comments

Popular Posts