Ginger tea & lots of help.

Day 1 of installation at the Gam went surprisingly well yesterday considering both Tarah, half of Gam's curatorial team, and I were delirious with head colds and coughs. My shaky hands were no good for handling little fragile sculptures, I tell you!

figuring out where some of these little trees will go on the wall...

It's been so great working with Tarah Hogue and Julia K. Kreutz at the Gam Gallery. I really value their hard work, fresh ideas and professionalism. An inspiring duo. They coordinated so much press for me too. Like the Scout List (10 Things That You Should Definitely Do Between Now & Next Week)! That was a great thing to see first thing this morning. Quite fitting that my show opens the same week as MOV's Rewilding Vancouver exhibit too. A lot of parallels can be drawn between the two shows. Looking forward to seeing it.

Big thank yous already to Kathy Thompson and my dad, Ewan McNeil for their help. I couldn't have done any of this as fast and efficiently without your craftsmanship, time, car, and drivers license. ;)






Comments

Popular Posts