The Yellow Crane Festival of Art & Design!

Hello Friends! Sorry for the lack of blogging at the moment. It's been a busy summer. I am helping with and participating in the 1st Annual Yellow Crane Festival of Art & Design! It begins this upcoming weekend on August 4th and runs until August 19th.
We students of Emily Carr University will be making art in our outdoor festival studios (HELL YEAH) and selling it. Also, several tents will be offering demos to the public. So, you too can also get your hands dirty! Come see me and my schoolmates make some art on Granville Island at the Yellow Crane!

I will for sure be there making my work, selling some mixed media pieces and my books on the following dates:
Saturday, August 4th 10am-6pm
Wednesday, August 8th 10am-6pm
Friday, August 10th 10am-2pm
Saturday, August 11th 10am-2pm
Sunday, August 15th 10am-6pm

I may be working surprise shifts during the week... most likely Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning or later in the afternoon. But that hasn't been finalized yet. :) I will keep you posted on any changes though.
See you then! For more info/directions: http://www.facebook.com/YellowCraneFestival

Comments

Popular Posts